With a Rhino-Rack MasterFit Roof Box you can conveniently carry more on road trips and on off-road trips. Our top of the line 4WD off-road proven roof box can carry a huge 75kg/165lb.
Our unique MasterFit Technology means you can quickly and safely fit the box by using a revolutionary Twist to Tighten & Press to Lock clamping system that just about anyone can use and as an added bonus they don't take up much space at all. Aerodynamically designed and built from tough and durable materials, the RMFT320 will fit directly to your Rhino-Rack Vortex and Euro systems and will require the RUBK-MF fitting kit to attach onto your Heavy Duty bars.
The narrow design allows for more gear to fit to your racks, be it a bike, kayak or fishing rods.
It is the perfect solution for transporting Excess gear, Camping equipment, Prams/strollers, Skis and Snowboards, Wakeboards or Golf clubs
- Made from tough and durable materials. (ABS/ASA = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene / Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- Sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce wind drag
- Opening available on right-hand side with key included
- MasterFit Technology allows for quick and easy setup
- 320L capacity and long enough to carry most outdoor equipment
- 2x metal reinforcement profiles under the bottom of the box
- Comes with 2 load securing straps
- External Dimensions:
- Length - 1930 mm
- Width - 650 mm
- Height - 420 mm
- Internal Dimensions:
- Length - 1880 mm
- Width - 600 mm
- Height - 410 mm
- The minimum crossbar spacing required is 550mm and the maximum is 890mm.
- The maximum roof load of your car as specified by the car manufacturer must not be exceeded. The total roof load consists of; the weight of the Roof box, the weight of the roof racks and the weight of the Roof box contents.
All orders for items in stock at our Penrose store will be shipped on our standard courier service, and will take 2-5 working days. Items not in stock will leave our store within 1-2 working days.
Large Items & Roof Boxes
Oversized item shipping for wheels and roof boxes. Expected delivery time of 2-5 working days, depending on location and stock on hand (generally add another 1-2 days for RD addresses).
Pick Up at Hyper Drive
Orders can be picked up between trading hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm. Pick up from 434b Church Street East, Penrose, Auckland.
* Please wait for confirmation email to advise your order is ready for pickup.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will leave same day, unless it stated on the site ships in 24 - 48 hours. This means the item comes from a 3rd party warehouse, and will be despatched in 2 businesses days time.
Outside of business hours during public holidays and weekends nothing will be shipped, as courier companies do not operate.
All orders paid by bank deposit will be processed and shipped the day funds clear in our bank accounts. This usually takes up to two working days.
Pick ups welcome between business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat 9am-1pm). Payments are welcome to be made in store.
Please email us if you require your tracking number.