The Fusion Apollo Series SRX400 Marine Zone Stereo With Built-In Wi-Fi combines the latest design, engineering and powerful feature set of the Apollo Series in a compact, versatile form factor.
With built-in Wi-Fi streaming, Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing, PartyBus connectivity and over-the-air software updates, the Apollo SRX400 is the perfect combination of intelligent design and superior sound in a compact zone stereo. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived with the Apollo Series!
- Wi-Fi Audio Streaming - In a marine industry-first, high quality on-board audio streaming is now available via Wi-Fi with the Apollo Series. Wi-Fi streaming provides a higher data transfer rate in comparison with Bluetooth, for higher quality audio reproduction.
- Digital Signal Processing - A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, at any volume level, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and customised Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
- Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link app, or with a custom-made Fusion-Link PC app for OEM boat builders. With just a few clicks, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high-quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
- Over-The-Air Software Updates - The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
- Compact Design - The compact Apollo SRX400 zone stereo is designed for installation where minimal space is available, providing high quality audio reproduction from a compact form factor, either in a conventional flush installation, or integrated into a glass helm for a premium finish.
- True-Marine Designed and Engineered - Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the MS-SRX400 has an IPX7 water resistant front panel, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV protection.
- Fusion-Link - The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from compatible Apple or Android devices. With multiple control options available, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
All orders will be shipped on our standard courier service, and will take 3-5 working days.
All orders placed before 3:00pm will be shipped on our express courier service, and will take 1-3 Days* Nationwide
*Excludes rural deliveries, please add 2 working days.
Auckland Central - Urgent Tonight
All orders placed before 3:00pm will be delivered between 6 & 8pm that evening. This service is available in the Auckland Metro area Monday to Friday. Excludes Wheels, Tyres and Roofboxes.
Check in your address is inside the Zone >>
Wheels & Roof Boxes
Oversized item shipping for wheels and roof boxes. Expected delivery time of 3-5 working days (add 1-2 days for RD addresses).
Pick Up at Hyper Drive
Orders can be picked up between trading hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm. Pick up from 434 Church Street East, Penrose, Auckland.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will leave same day, unless it stated on the site ships in 24 - 48 hours. This means the item comes from a 3rd party warehouse, and will be despatched in 2 businesses days time.
Outside of business hours during public holidays and weekends nothing will be shipped, as courier companies do not operate.
All orders paid by bank deposit will be processed and shipped the day funds clear in our bank accounts. This usually takes up to two working days.
Pick ups welcome between business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat 9am-1pm). Payments are welcome to be made in store.
Please email us if you require your tracking number.
Post Haste & Courier Post for the majority of our shipping. You can track your order at the following sites.
Toll is used for shipping of large items, eg: surfboards and roof boxes.
Auckland Central Urgent Today & Tonight Service
This service is available in the Auckland Central area Monday to Friday. Find out if your address is in the Auckland Central Area.
Click here >> http://www.urgenttonight.co.nz/Area.aspx