Track anything that is not powered - Long life battery, up to 6 months on one battery charge !
Now you can track your trailer, horse float, boat, shipping container, farm/forestery equipment, or anything that cannot provide power to the tracker. Designed for long term tracking with a single charge that can last up to 6 months on standby.
It is also perfect for occasional daily use in your own vehicle, or on hire equipment, where battery life is likely to be around 90 days due to more frequent location reporting.
No installation & No wiring
Attaches with powerful magnets to flat metal surfaces, and includes tamper/removal photo electric eye for text/phone alerts.
What makes this tracker so easy to use is the FREE mobile APP & FREE website which not only shows where the tracker is or where it has been, but also gives you total control of how the tracker works.
Easy set-up and go!
1. Charge the battery until the charge light goes out (approx' 24 hours)
2. Insert a 3G SIM card (voice, text & data capability)
3. Switch on outdoors (or in a window) - send a couple of set-up texts from your phone to the tracker to pair them together
4. Download the FREE mobile APP
5. Logon to the APP or the free website and you are now tracking !
- FREE mobile APP & website - No Fees - No Contract
- See current 'live' location on your smart phone, tablet or website
- Playback history of travel - revolving 6 months history
- Built-in magnets for attachment to metal surfaces
- Built-in tamper/removal switch (text & phone alert)
- Long life Li-ion 3.7v 20,000mAh rechargeable battery
- With daily use, tracking every 30 seconds when moving, up to approximately 90 days between charges
- Typical use on say a trailer or boat is up to 5~6 months reporting just a couple of times a day
- Geo-fence - sets a perimeter boundary - Multiples can be set. Min' radius 100m
- Alerts:- Shock - Speeding - Move/tow - Low battery - Geo-fence - Tamper
- Uses mobile data for low cost operation
- Unlimited range via the mobile phone network
- Password protected
- Remaining battery life shown on APP
- Low battery alert - sends you a text when it needs charging
- Power saver function (sleep) - wake up with internal movement sensor
- Mains/USB charger - 100/240v~5v *
- Water resistance to IP-67. Rain/splash proof - do not submerge
- Size: 120x65x47mm - 456g
- Status LED's
- 2 year product warranty
- 3G SIM card required with voice, text & data (Vodafone, 2 Degrees or Spark) - data only cards not compatible
- Mobile APP. The APP is designed for smart mobile phones and tablets. Not suitable for Windows mobile phones.
- Battery life is dependant on good GPS and mobile phone reception. If signals are poor or blocked, battery life will be reduced whilst the tracker searches forgood signals. 'Standby' is where the tracker is on but not reporting until vibration or movement activates the tracker.
ATTACHMENT OF THIS PRODUCT
The built-in magnets will assist in attaching this product to suitable metal surfaces. If subjected to violent shock this tracker may become dislodged. We recommend other means of securing and attaching this tracker. Mongoose is not liable for any subsequent loss or damage.
All orders will be shipped on our standard courier service, and will take 3-5 working days.
Auckland Central - Urgent Tonight
All orders placed before 3:00pm will be delivered between 6 & 8pm that evening. This service is available in the Auckland Metro area Monday to Friday. Excludes Wheels, Tyres and Roofboxes.
Check in your address is inside the Zone >>
Wheels & Roof Boxes
Oversized item shipping for wheels and roof boxes. Expected delivery time of 3-5 working days (add 1-2 days for RD addresses).
Pick Up at Hyper Drive
Orders can be picked up between trading hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm. Pick up from 434 Church Street East, Penrose, Auckland.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will leave same day, unless it stated on the site ships in 24 - 48 hours. This means the item comes from a 3rd party warehouse, and will be despatched in 2 businesses days time.
Outside of business hours during public holidays and weekends nothing will be shipped, as courier companies do not operate.
All orders paid by bank deposit will be processed and shipped the day funds clear in our bank accounts. This usually takes up to two working days.
Pick ups welcome between business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat 9am-1pm). Payments are welcome to be made in store.
Please email us if you require your tracking number.
Post Haste & Courier Post for the majority of our shipping. You can track your order at the following sites.
Toll is used for shipping of large items, eg: surfboards and roof boxes.
Auckland Central Urgent Today & Tonight Service
This service is available in the Auckland Central area Monday to Friday. Find out if your address is in the Auckland Central Area.
Click here >> http://www.urgenttonight.co.nz/Area.aspx