99 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Hyper.co.nz is committed to customer satisfaction- if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below, in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange or refund* the product. We will also ship your exchange request back to you, for free!
*Refunds not applicable on sale or promotional items.
Exchanges (full price items) - 99 days from date of purchase
Refunds (full price items) - 99 days from date of purchase
Sale items – No refund will be given unless goods are faulty
Wheels – We cannot accecpt wheel returns if the wheels have been fitted with tyres
Our aim is to take the risk out of the ordering process and make sure you get what you want when you want.
**Hankook Competition Tyres - No refund will be given unless goods are faulty.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:.
- Complete the Exchanges & Return form that was included with your order or click the link above to download a PDF version of the form.
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Lable the package with our returns address
Courier: Hyper 434B Church St East, Penrose, Auckland 1061
Post: Hyper PO Box 12374 Penrose Auckland
- Attend your local Post Office and send to the labeled address. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as Hyper.co.nz is not liable for lost return parcels.
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible.
- Hyper will cover the cost of SHIPPING THE REPLACEMENT PRODUCT back to you (you will have to cover the cost of getting your original items sent back to our Penrose location)
SHIPPING TIMES FAULTY RETURNS NEEDING REPAIR
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and send the goods onto manufacturer. The manufacturer will then issue a refund or repair the goods. We aim to have your refund processed within 2 working days of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received.
If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hyper.co.nzs returns department operates Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. Once your order is received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 2 working days.
Hyper.co.nz cannot accept COD deliveries.
Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Hyper.co.nz in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods. A restocking fee may apply.
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service on:
Phone: 0800 449 737
Fax: 09 580 2401